ERROR Asset Hierarchy Exists For The Asset When De-activating Rebuildable Number
(Doc ID 1939988.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Rebuild work order completion creates genealogy between rebuildable and activity. Thus, when trying to retire the asset, application is showing following error:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Work Order (WO) on Asset FL1010 & release it.
2. Issue a rebuildable XXX1010.
3. Replace the Battery1010 with XXX 1020. This will create a Rebuidable WO
4. Release XXXX.
5. Complete XXXX by providing a sub-inventory
6. Issue the XXX1010 to location using Misc Transactions > EIB Issue to HZ location.
7. Go to Asset Tracking Super User > Asset > Deployment.
8. Search for XXXX.
9. Select Retire from drop down and click Go.
10. Check the Operational Flag and provide a transaction and expiration date.
11. Click Apply > error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document