Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Resources Definition & Booking
A class forum has been created and the relevant resources booked for the Forum (Moderator, Trainer, Others).
When a Learner tries to create a Private Topic in a Class Forum, then clicks Add Recipients, the following error message is displayed:
You cannot add recipients until at least one moderator is booked against this class forum.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- (resp.): Oracle Learning Management Administrator > Catalog Administration
- Navigate to the Class and push its Details icon
- [Go] to "Class Forums"
- Push [Create Class Forum] and create a new class forum.
Make sure the option "Allow Private Messages" is checked
- Select the link 'Resource Bookings' and add a resource booking.
Make sure the Resource Type selected is a resource type that contains a Person Value ("Others" in customer's case)
This assigns the resource as a moderator
- Make sure the learner is enrolled in this class
- (resp.): Learner Self-Service
- Select the class in the Learner Home page (Enrollments)
- Select the newly created class forum
- Push the button [Create Private Topic]
- Enter a Topic Name and a Message and push the button [Add Recipients]
The error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms