Data Entered In Flexfield Are Not Showing Via The People Management Template
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data entered in the People Group Flexfield are not getting displayed via the People Management template. The issue does not happen in the Assignment form.
The field is showing with a null value when querying an employee who already has a value for the segment in the People Group Flexfield which the field is for.
The field should display the same value which is displayed for the segment when being viewed via the Assignment form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to Security-> People Management Configurator.
4. Create a copy of the seeded template PER_MAINTAIN_EMPS.
5. Edit the custom copy to add the field People Group Segment 4 Value (Maintain).
6. Save the template.
7. Go to System Administrator to do the following:
a. create a function for the custom template
b. attach the created function above to the menu to be used by the HR responsibility where the custom template will be used.
8. Switch to the HR responsibility used above.
9. Open the template.
10. Search for an employee who already has a value for the same segment used in item 5 above.
11. Check the field created in item 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms