Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buyer page does not populate the employee number, back to the main page, when selected from list of values
Buyer page populate the employee number, back to the main page, when selected from list of values
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) From Buyer's page, add a buyer.
2) In the new Buyer lov, search for the buyer.
3) Result shows employee number as well.
4) Select the appropriate record.
5) Back in the Buyer's page, new employee name is added, but the employee number is not returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms