CRM Service: Concurrent Program 'Interface Service Cost To Projects' Fails with Error 'The expenditure organization is not active.'
(Doc ID 1941432.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
csvcstpgs.plb: This package contains procedures that are run as concurrent requests for interfacing cost records.
'Interface Service Cost to Projects' fails to populate data to Oracle Projects table.
The issue occurs when interfacing the Debrief Charges from Field Services to Oracle Projects as Expenditure Items.
The 'Interface Service Cost to Projects' concurrent programs ends with error for a Service Request (SR) which has submitted Charges.
As a consequence, the Cost data is not populated to PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL table.
The expenditure organization is not active.
Verification of Setups:
Charges/Cost used on the SR and verification performed on the Expenditure Organization:
1. In the Service Request, there is a Charge line (Expense) which has its cost configured in the Item cost.
2. For the Charge line, its Service Activity Code (SAC) has the project parameters configured.
3. The Charge lines are submitted before running the concurrent program.
4. Verified that the Expenditure Organization is active and has been assigned the "Project Expenditure/Event Organization" classification.
5. Verified that the Expenditure Organization is in the Expenditure hierarchy for the Operating Unit, and falls below the selected "Start Organization" within that hierarchy.
(N) Service Requests
- Create or open an existing Service Request
- Associate Project, Task and Expenditure Organization to SR Header.
- Create Tasks
- Debrief tasks.
- Submit the concurrent 'Interface Service Cost to Projects'
What Could Be Working:
When creating a manual Expenditure batch, the error might not be encountered.
Cannot interface SR debrief costs to Projects Accounting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document