Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to adjust tax balances on active employees the following error occurs.
APP-PAY-07276 dynamic sql for db item failed: ora-20001
database item requires context TAX_UNIT_ID to be set
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ran adjustments without problem earlier
2. Applied the following patches:
- 19701971 US & CANADA END OF YEAR 2014 STATUTORY UPDATE I FOR R12.1
- 19507770 QA 2014: SQWL & JIT STATUTORY UPDATE FOR 12.1
- 19629452 RECEIVING FRM-40735 ORA-06511 WHEN SAVING ENROLLMENTS
3. Entering a adjust tax balance adjustment, gives the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms