R12 ISupplier Portal - Personalization To Default Values In Create Invoice Without PO Page Not Working
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On iSupplier Portal- Self service invoice
Setting Initial Value for Requester Email, Requester First Name and Requester Last Name in personalization of Customer table is not effective.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. With iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility navigate to iSupplier Portal Full Access->Home Page
2. Select Finance tab
3. Select value Without a PO from Create Invoice LoV (List Of Values) and click Go
4. Click Personalize "Customer" under Customer table
5. Click update icon in the Personalize column for the Message Text Input: Requester First Name
6. Input value (e.g. Tim) for Initial Value at site level.
7. Click Apply
8. Click Return to Application
9. Requester First Name is not defaulted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms