UK RTI FPS process : employees with zero pay not reported and get 'No Payment Has Been Found For Assignment'
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that for employees where employees have both a payment and a deduction
in the same month and results in a zero net, the FPS no longer reports this
1. Query employee
2. Link to payroll Monthly, enter RTI new starter information, address etc.
3. Set RTI Information Irregular Payments to Y
4. Give them one element to pay zero
5. Run payroll and Run prepayments
6. Employee paid zero payments and zero deductions
7. Run RTI FPS > RTI - Full payment submission process (FPS) 2014/15
8. Check output
9. Shows employee completed ok, but ALSO shows warning for this period :
"No payment has been found for assignment 99"
a - Employee is not showing on the actual file generated by the process.
b - Likewise they are missing from the PDF Reconciliation report.
Why is this warning occurring for this employee?
Why are they not included in the FPS output?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms