Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, HTML User Interface
Error copying quote to new customer after fix from Patch 19470596:R12.ASO.B
1. Error returned in ASO_COPY_QUOTE_PVT.Copy_Header_Rows
2. ORA-1400: cannot insert NULL into (ASO"."ASO_QUOTE_HEADERS_ALL"."CURRENCY_CODE")
3. An unexpected error has occurred during processing of the ASO_QUOTE_HEADER information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply Patch 19470596:R12.ASO.B
2. Choose action to Duplicate Quote and choose copy quote 'To different customer' option, specify new customer
3. Error is seen
Applied the fix for bugs 19470596 and 19210425,
These patches were to correct an issue where when a quote having line level sales supplement data entered is copied to a new quote the new quote will have the same sales supplement data (from the first line of the original quote) copied to all lines.
Patch 19470596 was to correct this so that the new quote to be created with the same distinct line level data as was seen on the original quote.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms