Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is able to perform Deliver transaction in Receiving Transactions form, even if purchasing period is closed.
1) Create Purchase Order (PO)
2) Receive it
3) Close the purchasing period for this month.
4) Navigate to Receiving Transactions form and find the PO, then check the checkbox of line
5) Click Inspection button, an alert pops up "Please enter a subinventory"
6) Enter a subinventory, form can be saved without validation of Transaction Date.
It is expected that error message "APP-PO-14376: Please enter a GL date that is within an open purchasing accounting period." be triggered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms