Charge Account Is Not Displayed Properly In ReviewSubmitPG In IProcurement
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
Find that split charge account is not retained correctly.
-- Expected Behaviour
To be able to see the charge account retained correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigate to iProcurement responsibility
2. Add to cart an item from search results
3. Click checkout button and proceed to the Review and Submit Page - ReviewSubmitPG
4. Under Items detail table Click show/hide link to see charge account.
5. Go back to edit lines page
6. Split charge account
7. Proceed through checkout again to the review submit page.
8. Here again click on show/hide link to see charge account.
- the newly splitted charge account for that line is not shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms