In-service Transaction Performed After Movement Of Project-related Assets Remains Pending
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Support Codes
Asset created from 'Issue to Projects' was taken out of service and moved to new location and then put the asset back to in-service.
This in-service transaction still remains status 'Pending' after run program 'Interface In-Service Transactions to Oracle Projects - Normal Items'
Expect In-service transaction status to be 'Complete' after run 'Interface In-Service Transactions to Oracle Projects - Normal Items'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Capitalize an asset through the "Issue to Project" process by performing all steps as specified in Doc ID 1551014.1 (Test Case: Inventory Issue to Projects For a Serialized Normal Item)
2. The asset is created in FA and linked to the instance in OAT
3. Take the asset out-of-service
4. Through the OAT Deployment page, move the asset to a new HZ location that is mapped to a FA location
5. Run the "Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets" program to interface the location change to FA
6. The FA location mapped to the HZ location is correctly reflected in FA.
7. Put the asset into service at the new location
8. Run 'Interface In-Service Transactions to Oracle Projects - Normal Items' to complete 'In Service' transactions
but the in-service transaction still have status 'Pending'
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot re-deploy assets that were created through the "Issue to Project" process.
Unable to complete integration testing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms