Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Acceptance by supplier gets recorded against a new revision (1) which has not been approved yet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Approve a PO with term as Document.
2. Accept the document in Forms.
3. Revise the document to a new version but do not submit it.
4. Supplier accepts the acceptance notification.
5. Check the PO acceptance history: the Acceptance gets recorded against the new revision 1 which has not been approved yet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms