Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Peformance was encountered while shipping an Item in Order Management and the creation of LPN and Lot in OPM
Below see the steps followed to reproduce the performance issue:
1. From Production Supervisor responsibility, create new batch details for an item.
2. Click the Auto Batch Detail by which the quantity will get reserved
3. Release the batch by which the Batch Status will change to WIP and the reserved quantity will be moved to actual
4. Now users have a process where they get input of serial number for a batch and item which they created above
For Example AZA0000001 to AZA0000005
5. When users run a program, it create 5 Lots and 1 LPN for the above serial number.
This an example of the process used:
When user try to create the Material Transaction with LOT for the item 1957 it is having performance issue. For 5 transaction it takes more than 2min.
But when they try to create the Material Transaction with LOT for the Item 55228 it is creating in no time. For 5 transaction it takes less than 5 seconds.
Item 1957 has a large quantity which is the only difference.
Expect performance to be seconds.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms