Competency Profile - Unable To Save Attachments When Multiple Competencies Being Added
(Doc ID 1943233.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Test Environment, 12.1.3 RUP 6 version, Competence Profile
Using Competency Profile Unable to Save Attachments when multiple Competencies being added . The attachments get saved when single competency is being added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Self Service >> Competency Profile
2. Add Competency >> Add single competency >> Review and Submit
3. Verify that the Save attachment check box is available >> Click on Submit
4. Observe that the attachment is available in Core HR >> People form
5. Repeat step 2 and add more than 1 competencies >> Review and Submit
6. Observe that the Save Attachments check box is not available >> Click on Submit
7. Observe that attachment is NOT available in Core HR >> People form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document