Mexico Payroll Archiver Error Element ISR Subsidy For Employment Paid Group Code Is Not Present: Error ORA-20001: Element ISR Subsidy for Employment Paid group code is not present or is invalid ORA-06512: at "APPS.PAY_ARCHIVE", line 1207 ORA-06512: at lin
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Payroll - General
When attempting to run the Payroll Archive process
the following error occurs.
Error ORA-20001: Element ISR
Subsidy for Employment Paid group code is not present or is invalid
"APPS.PAY_ARCHIVE", line 1207
ORA-06512: at line 3
has occurred in table
pay_archive.process_employee at location 1108
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Want to see "ISR Subsidy for Employment Paid" balance on the SOE report.
2. Added an attribute at balance level.
(M) Total Compensation --> Basi --> Balance --> ISR Subsidy for Employment Paid --> Attributes button:
Attribute: Taxable Benefits
Dimension: Assignment Within GRE Run
3. With this, the result for this element appears on SOE report.
4. Run the payroll archiver ends with error
5. Deleted the added line on Attributes button for this balance.
6. After this, retested the payroll archiver error and the process completed with no errors.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete testing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms