Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Global Deployment Temporary transfer - termination date incorrect in destination BG on return
When initiating return for an employee on Temporary transfer, the end date/termination date populated in destination BG is set to 01-Jan-4712. This seems to be a bug in the process and creating wrong records.
The end date should not be auto populated.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Australian HRMS Manager > People > Global Deployment
2. Create Proposal
3. Select Temporary Transfer. Enter Start Date and End Date
4. Fill the details
5. Fill the Details and Submit
6. Go Back and Initiate the Transfer Deployment
7. Deployment Completed
8. Navigate to Destination Business Group
9. Next Initiate the Return of the employee to Source Business Group
10. End Date is pre-populated as 31-Oct-2014, which was entered initially.
11. Fill other details and click next
12. Review Page also shows the end date as 31-Oct-2014. Now Submit.
13. Deployment is Complete Successfully
14. Navigate to see the ex-employee record in Destination Business.
See the effective date populated as 01-Jan-4712. Which is incorrect.
15. Navigate to End Employment Screen and Actual Termination Date is incorrect.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the end date/termination date populated in destination BG is set to 01-Jan-4712.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms