Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Federal enabled environment, PO amount decreased below pre-payment invoice (Advance) after match.
Steps to recreate the Problem
1. Create a Purchase Order (Amount USD 1000)
2. Create a Prepayment invoice and match Purchase Order created in step 1 (Amount USD 1000)
3. Create payment for the invoice created in step 2 (Amount USD 1000)
4. Account and post all the transaction.
5. Unreserved the PO
6. Decrease the amount on the PO
7. Reserve the PO.
PO should not be allowed to reduce to the amount remaining after the match. In this case PO should not be allowed to decrease below USD 1000. Purchasing is allowing reducing the PO and creating negative balance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms