Contract Terms Changes On A Solicitation Does Not Display On Amended Solicitations For Suppliers
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Solicitation
Supplier amendment acknowledgment does not show the contract terms changes. The line description is shown, but not the contract terms changes to the supplier user while executing the amendment.
Expect to see the Contract Terms amendment in the acknowledgement page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Solicitation Amendment and update the Line Details, as well as making a clause within the contract terms NONSTANDARD
2. Modify Line Description
3. Update Contract Terms
4. Make a clause ‘NON-STANDARD’
5. Import in changes to make clause ‘NON-STANDARD’
6. Run “GENERATE CHANGE DESCRIPTION” prior to submitting for approval/publishing
7. Change Description shows the data
8. Publish Solicitation
9. Still logged in as the Buyer review the changes between the original Solicitation and the Amended Solicitation. Note both the Line and Contract Terms changes appear
10. Log in as Supplier to view/respond to the Solicitation
11. Search for Solicitation – Find and Respond
12. Acknowledge changes before proceeding to offer > View Amendment History Link
13. Review Changes Page
14. The review changes between the original version and the amended Solicitation, the line changes appear.
The Contract Terms Section indicates NO CHANGE for the Supplier to view
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the contract terms change in the amendment acknowledge page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms