AGIS Intercompany Transaction Batch That Contains Multiple Transactions is Not Getting Transferred to GL Automatically And Fails with "User-Defined Exception"
(Doc ID 1944466.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case1: An Intercompany transaction batch that contains multiple transactions is uploaded through WEBADI and imported using the "Intercompany Import program" program. The transaction batch is queried on the Outbound page and is submitted for approval.
When the transaction batch is queried in the Inbound page from the recipient side, the transaction batch may not be fetched.
When the back end data is verified, the status of the transaction batch is shown as XFER_RECI_GL. If the "Transfer intercompany transactions to General Ledger" is run, the transaction batch is moved to GL.
System option "Transfer Intercompany Transactions to General Ledger" set as Online.
Case2: The same issue may reproduce for batches entered directly in AGIS and where transfer to AP/AR is set to Online. For those cases, running "Transfer Intercompany Transactions to Receivables" resolves the issue.
It has also been observed that, while the batch is having status SENT, some of the transactions show COMPLETED status and some of them show APPROVED - all inside the same batch.
The following error message occurs in FUN_INITIATOR_WF_PKG.UPDATE_STATUS:
FUN_INITIATOR_WF_PKG.UPDATE_STATUS(FUNIMAIN,3029433_3333266016FB61BC89D2576E0536910640ABD79, 327145, RUN)
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(FUN_INITIATOR_WF_PKG.UPDATE_STATUS, FUNIMAIN,3029433_3333266016FB61BC89D2576E0536910640ABD79, 327145,RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload the intercompany transaction through WEBADI
2. Ran "Intercompany Import program"
3. Verify that the transaction is created and is in New status
4. Query for the batch in Inter-company responsibility through Transactions-> Outbound
5. Selecte Update button, provide the batch date and gl date and after selecting Continue, submitt the batch
6. Querying the batch in Inbound may not retrieve anything
7. Verify the workflow process "Update Transaction Status", it ended in error
8. Run the Transfer request, observe this completes the transactions resolving the issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document