AGIS Intercompany Transaction Batch That Contains Multiple Transactions is Not Getting Transferred to GL Automatically And Fails with "User-Defined Exception"
(Doc ID 1944466.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report:FUNIMPER - Intercompany Import Execution Report
On : 12.2.3 version, AGIS General Ledger
An Intercompany transaction batch, that contains multiple transactions, is uploaded through WEBADI and imported using the "Intercompany Import program" program.
The transaction batch is queried in the outbound page and is submitted for approval.
When the transaction batch is queried in the Inbound page from the recipient side, the transaction batch is not fetched.
When the back end data is verified, the status of the transaction batch is shown as XFER_RECI_GL.
If the "Transfer intercompany transactions to General Ledger" is run, the transaction batch is moved to GL.
System option "Transfer Intercompany Transactions to General Ledger" set as Online.
While uploading the Multiple Intercompany Transactions the following error message occurs in FUN_INITIATOR_WF_PKG.UPDATE_STATUS:
FUN_INITIATOR_WF_PKG.UPDATE_STATUS(FUNIMAIN,3029433_3333266016FB61BC89D2576E0536910640ABD79, 327145, RUN)
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(FUN_INITIATOR_WF_PKG.UPDATE_STATUS, FUNIMAIN,3029433_3333266016FB61BC89D2576E0536910640ABD79, 327145,RUN)
When intercompany transaction batch is uploaded and is submitted from outbound page, the transaction batch should be available in the inbound page for approval and completion.
i.e. the status for the batch after submission from the initiator side should be SUBMITTED and not XFER_RECI_GL
As the system option for Transfer to GL is Online, user expects the transaction to be automatically created in GL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Uploaded the intercompany transaction through WEBADI
2. Ran "Intercompany Import program"
3. Verified that the transaction is created and is in New status
4. Queried for the batch in Inter-company responsibility through Transactions-> Outbound
5. Selected Update button, provided the batch date and gl date and after selecting continue, submitted the batch
6. Tried querying the batch in Inbound but was not able to query the batch.
7. Verified the workflow process "Update Transaction Status" to have been ended in error
8. Ran request "Transfer intercompany transactions to General Ledger", the transaction is available in inbound with completed status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document