IGI ARC Combined Basis Accounting Drilldown Not Available From GL to AR From the Cash Book SOB on GLXJEENT Journal Entry Form
(Doc ID 1944681.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Financials (International) - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXJEENT.FMB - Enter Journals/Encumbrances
ARC - Combined Basis Accounting
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Combined Basis Accounting
Using Oracle Public Sector Financials International Combined Basis Accounting (ARC)
On GLXJEENT Enter Journals form, after entering, transferring and posting a miscellaneous receipt to both the Accrual and Cash Set of Books (SOB), drilldown is not available from GL to AR from the Cash Set Of Books. Drilldown is possible from the Accrual SOB
Expected to be able to drilldown in the Cash SOB from the Journal Entry form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter misc receipt
2. Navigate Combined Basis > Cash Basis Transfer
3. Run Cash Basis Transfer in summary to interface to cash set of books
4. Log in as cash sob - Responsibility DES GL Cash (S)
5. Navigate Journals > Import > Run
6. Navigate Journals > Post
7. Post the journal in Cash SOB
8. navigate journals > Enter
9. Find and review journal just created
10. Choose line drilldown for first line NO DRILLDOWN DETAILS SHOW
11. Choose line drilldown for second line NO DRILLDOWN DETAILS SHOW
12. When perform the same steps (5-11) in the Accrual SOB it works fine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|