After Running Push Replenishment Concurrent Program Many Items Backorder
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management, Push Replenishment task was not creating detailed level reservations. This was resulting in quantities being consumed incorrectly in certain scenarios
Users generate sales order. After booking sales orders Push Replenishment concurrent request is run, multiple times for different orders/deliveries. The first time Push Replenishment is run, all items have replenishment task created.
But at the second and third time it is run, only some tasks are created and some deliveries are disassociated from the delivery detail lines.
Expect that all tasks should be created, all related delivery detail lines should be in a status of Replenishment Requested and no lines have the delivery disassociated.
1) Create setup for Push replenishment such that Item1 is replenished from CASE to FP area. Setup Min and Max as 5 and 50.
2) Create onhand in 2 lots for Item1 - Lot1 Qty = 50 and Lot2 Qty = 50 in CASE subinventory.
3) Create a Sales Order for Qty = 2 for Item1
4) Run Push Replenishment Concurrent Program to push onhand for Item1 from CASE to FP
5) A replenishment task for 52 qty (50 max + 2 open demand) is created.
6) Complete the load and drop transaction for the task.
7) Query the reservation for demand line and Notice the reservation was not detailed to Lot Level
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms