Unable to Fill and Save Supplier Global DFF - BRAZILIAN LOCALIZATIONS Error with No Details
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the system show a message "Error" and does not allow to save the data.
No other detailed message is shown by system, only "Error".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables
2. Path: Suppliers -> Entry
3. Create a supplier and save.
4. Navigate to Address Book -> Manage Sites -> Global Descriptive Flexfield
5. Keep Context Value as "Brazilian Supplier Sites Information"
6. Try to fill the Inscription Type field
7. Try to fill the Brazilian Localization Global Flexfield on supplier site,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms