Unable to Fill and Save Supplier Global DFF - BRAZILIAN LOCALIZATIONS Error with No Details
(Doc ID 1945214.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the system show a message "Error" and does not allow to save the data.
No other detailed message is shown by system, only "Error".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables
2. Path: Suppliers -> Entry
3. Create a supplier and save.
4. Navigate to Address Book -> Manage Sites -> Global Descriptive Flexfield
5. Keep Context Value as "Brazilian Supplier Sites Information"
6. Try to fill the Inscription Type field
7. Try to fill the Brazilian Localization Global Flexfield on supplier site,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!