OTM Sometimes Loosing Domain Name In Attribute Field Mapped To A Standard Table Using Flex Field Def
(Doc ID 1945437.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When mapping a user attribute field to a standard OTM table and then use it on manager layout, when doing transactions with that manager layout, when an action check fails, stops the user from creating an order, user clicks on Fix Errors, corrects the issue and then finishes, OTM loses the domain name from the attribute field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Flex Field Definition with Table Name: ORDER_RELEASE, Field Name: ATTRIBUTE10
2. Create Manager Layout as a copy of ORDER_RELEASE and add the new Field for User Defined Attribute 10
3. Create Screen Set and add Field for User Defined Attribute 10 on Search tab (assigned above Manager Layout)
4. Add above Screen Set to Menu
5. Navigate to it, and click New and enter values for
- Order Release ID: anything
- Order Configuration: SHIP_UNITS
- Source Location: an existing location
- Destination Location: an un-existing location
- Custom Attribute (this is the new field)
6. Click on Fix Errors and introduce a correct location
7. Click "Order Stops" to go to next tab
8. Click "Ship Unit" to go to next tab
9. Click "New Ship Unit" and enter
- Transport Handling Unit Count: 1
- Gross Weight per Ship Unit: 1
10. Click Save, then Finished
11. Run the following SQL:
select ATTRIBUTE10 from ORDER_RELEASE where ORDER_RELEASE_GID=
It does not include the domain name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document