R12: Pick Release process hanging and never completing
(Doc ID 1945704.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Production Instance
Find the Pick Selection List Generation - SRS program does not complete and appears to just hang.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an order for 4 lines for 1 qty each(same Item should be used)
2) 3 lines should be in a different ship set and 1 line is not in ship set
3) Items on the lines with shipset and not on ship set, are not having onhand
so that details get backordered in Pick Release.
4) Now create a Pick release rule for for this order and criteria selected as ALL.
5) Submit Pick release SRS for this rule with number of workers as 50 and Request would hang.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!