12.1.3: Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA) Revision Not Increased On Updating Bill-To And/Or Ship-To
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note is created as per the following posting:
When changing the Ship-To or Bill-To on an approved Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA) this causes the document status to change to 'Requires Reapproval', but the revision number remains at 0 instead of beig increased to 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders.
2. Create a contract blanket agreement and approve it.
3. Then change the Ship-To and/or Bill-To on the header.
4. This causes the Status to be changed from 'Approved' to 'Requires Reapproval'.
5. But the revision number (Rev) on the CPA remains 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms