Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.4 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment generated from the detachable trip type schedule cannot be released by following error if the shipment is associated with more than 1 Order Movement.
-- Error Message:
2014-04-23 08:41:13.052 318754 Error Exception Time: 2014-04-23 05:41:07 UTC, User: USER_GID, Domain: DOMAIN_ID, Severity: ERROR
Type: Action, User: USER_GID, Description: RELEASE SCHEDULE INSTANCE [SHIPMENT_GID]
Time: 2014-04-23 05:41:08 UTC, User: USER_GID, Domain: DOMAIN_ID, Severity: ERROR
Type: CLOSE SCHEDULE INSTANCES, User: USER_GID, Description: process.shipmentExecution.CloseScheduleInstances [SHIPMENT_GID]
Severity: ERROR, Error: null, Description: null
Shipment graph's root node contains order movement.
1. Create new ground schedule which Schedule Type is DETACHABLE TRIP.
2. Create new itinerary which has 3 legs, and set middle leg as primary also set its ground schedule ID to created one.
3. Generate Shipments from the ground schedule.
4. Create several orders.
5. Build order movements from orders by (B):Actions > Order Management > Manage Buy Order Movement > Show Itineraries, and select the itinerary.
6. Search the order movements and select them.
7. (B):Actions > Operational Planning > Create Shipment > Build Shipment Show Options, select the primary (middle) leg associated with the shipment.
8. Do action Release schedule instance on the shipment, you will get the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms