Unable To Select Asset Number In Work Order Creation Page
(Doc ID 1946403.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from R11 to R12, users cannot select Asset number during Work Order Creation.
The page shows the Asset Numbers when typing partial Asset Number (e.g. BAGM%).
Once the asset number is selected, it does not populate Asset Number field with the value that was selected, and the field just stays empty.
Under the Assets tab, asset numbers can be selected properly.
Asset number should be populated once it's selected during Work Order Creation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Create work order.
4. Type partial Asset Number (e.g. BAGM%).
5. Page shows assets starting with BAGM%.
6. When selecting an Asset Number, the field populates with nothing. It doesn’t populate with the Asset Number that was selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document