Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, trying to remove the inactive date on a po item category that was setup but marked with an inactive date.
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01843
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Go to SETUP --> ITEMS --> CATEGORIES--> CATEGORY CODES
3. QUERY THE CATEGORY or Structure name that is needed to edit.
4. Pick the category and remove the inactive date on that record
5. Save the record and the error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms