How to Set Suggested Buyer and Hazard Class As Required When Submitting Requisitions In iProcurement
(Doc ID 1946593.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, POR_CUSTOM_PKG, modification
Personalization issues with Shopping Cart/Requisition pages in iProcurement after upgrading to 12.2.4.
There is a requirement that two fields "Suggested Buyer" and "Hazard Class" be mandatory while submitting requisitions in iProcurement.
This is achieved using personalization in 12.0.6. However in 12.2.4, users are not able to use personalization to achieve this.
- Not able to make fields Hazard Class and Suggested Buyer mandatory on Pop-up shopping cart region.
- Required field personalization is not honored for Hazard Class and Suggested Buyer fields on Edit and Submit Requisition Page.
Due to this issue, Required fields are not captured on the Requisition as per compliance requirement to populate the Hazard Class information for chemical products.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Click the pop-up Shopping Cart.
2. Select Edit button.
3. Application takes user to 'Edit and Submit Requisition' page:
4. At the line detail, the fields 'Suggested Buyer' and 'Hazard Class' were personalized to display and set as Required.
5. However there is no validation and user is able to submit a requisition from this screen without populating these fields.
Upgrading from 12.0.6 to 12.2.4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document