AME FYI Notification, Request For Information: Questions and Answers Do Not Display in Action History or Answer Notification
(Doc ID 1946746.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When requesting information from an Approval Management Engine (AME) For Your Information (FYI) notification, the questions and responses / answers do not display in the Requisition Action History nor in the Answer notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the AME Business Analyst Responsibility
2. Define two rules:
a. Requires approval from Employee B
b. Post Chain of Authority Rule with category 'For You Information'
-->Employee C is notified only
3. A creates and submits requisition
4. B approves the requisition
5. C receives the FYI notification and enters an Information Request to A
6. A receives the notification with the question and answer to C
7. C receives the answer but the details are not displayed in the action history or the answer notification
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document