AME FYI Notification, Request For Information: Questions and Answers Do Not Display in Action History or Answer Notification
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When requesting information from an Approval Management Engine (AME) For Your Information (FYI) notification, the questions and responses / answers do not display in the Requisition Action History nor in the Answer notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the AME Business Analyst Responsibility
2. Define two rules:
a. Requires approval from Employee B
b. Post Chain of Authority Rule with category 'For You Information'
-->Employee C is notified only
3. A creates and submits requisition
4. B approves the requisition
5. C receives the FYI notification and enters an Information Request to A
6. A receives the notification with the question and answer to C
7. C receives the answer but the details are not displayed in the action history or the answer notification
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms