Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Batches
Backflush Move Order : Item Quantity consolidation for the same item used under multiple batches.
Example : User is running three batches and requesting material for picking, system is creating multiple line for the same items.
Expectation : The system should consolidate the item quantity and create single Backflush move order line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find batches in pending status
Responsibility : OPM “Production Supervisor”
Navigate : Workbench
Choose batch 123 in Organization ABC
2. System will open following batch details form. Click on Picking
3. Give Range of batches From batch 123 to 129. Click on “Requirements” TAB.
Click on Picking
4. System will open following Ingredient picking (batch list) .
Click on “Pick Material” System is displaying a message of Move order creation.
Here expectation is system when creating a move order for multiple batches, and if it includes similar items for multiple batches. Move order should consolidate the Move order line in one line with multiple batches.
5. Responsibility : Inventory
Navigate : Transact Move Order
In Tab "Pick Wave ":
Choose "Work order", type "batch"
Choose number form 123 to 129
See that Single Move order is created with multiple lines.
Navigate: Transact Move Order
Screen is showing is showing multiple lines having mover order number 12345:
- all are with transaction type "Backflush Transfer"
- the lines are for different items of the batches
- the lines are for different items of the batches , but for each item, there are 3 lines (for each batch), customer expected one line)
N.B. WMS is not being used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms