Depot Repair Internal Move Order: No field to enter the receiving (or issuing) locator when the subinventory and/or item is locator controlled
(Doc ID 1947386.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Logistics Management
In the Depot Repair Internal Move Order page, there is no field to enter the receiving (or issuing) locator when the subinventory and/or item is locator controlled.
There should be a field to enter receiving (or issuing) locator in the internal move order page when the subinventory and/or item is locator controlled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Depot Repair create and SR and RO
2. Receive a logistics return line in OU1.SUBINV1 (where SUBINV1 is a non-locator controlled subinventory under OU1 org)
3. On the Logistics tab, select "internal move orders" from the drop-down Action and click "Go"
4. Click "New Internal Move" (button and enter a move order from OU1 to OU2.SUBINV2 (where SUBINV2 is a locator controlled subinventory under OU2 org)
5. Click on the Go button again in the repair workbench form, and it opens the internal move order where it shows the order number and requisition requisition number
6. Pick release and ship confirm
7. Wait for Trip Stop interface concurrent to finish and then select and 'Receive'
8. Checking in inventory, the item was received in subinventory SUBINV2, but not under any locator.
Now, when trying to issue it out (e.g. misc. issue), is not possible because the locator is mandatory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document