Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Excel Import (Web ADI using the program - EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program) fails in error but the Item gets created anyway.
The template used to create sets Item Status to Active.
But the Item is actually in 'Draft' status and should allow 'Pending' Status ONLY.
TRANSACTION ID : 123
ORGANIZATION ID : 207
TABLE NAME : MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS_INTERFACE
COLUMN NAME :
MESSAGE NAME : CST_ERR_IN_OI
ERROR MESSAGE : CSTPACOV(1):ORA-01403: no data found
What Is Working
The PIM Web page correctly stops the item creation.
- Ensure lifecycle has been assigned to the desired Item Catalog Category (ICC). One of the phases could be Draft and allows only one item status = Pending.
- Create a template with item status as Active.
1) Navigate to Development Manager --> Browse Catalog then click on desired ICC
2) Choose appropriate display format and export all the items
3) Add a new item to the WebADI spreadsheet and attach the above template to it. Add Lifecycle and phase as 'Draft'
4) Click on Upload
5) EGO Java concurrent program ends in Warning. Log file shows error.
6) Search item in the ICC and it has been created.
Items can be created as transactable in Draft Status.
This will impact business operations as if an item is in Draft status then it should not be allowed to transact.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms