Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System takes long time to save Order Lines , and the most expensive sql during this process is
QP_QUALIFIERS A , QP_LIST_HEADERS_B B WHERE A.LIST_HEADER_ID = :B1 AND
A.LIST_LINE_ID = -1 AND A.QUALIFIER_CONTEXT = 'MODLIST' AND
A.QUALIFIER_ATTRIBUTE = 'QUALIFIER_ATTRIBUTE4' AND A.LIST_HEADER_ID =
B.LIST_HEADER_ID AND B.LIST_TYPE_CODE IN ('AGR', 'PRL')
Performance issue is seen only when price for the Items on the Lines is derived from one specific price list
For example in this case , problematic price list has around 350 qualifiers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Order Management responsibility
- Orders, Returns > Sales Order Form
- Create Order Header and Go to Line Items
- Enter Ordered Item, Quantity and tab out (this step is taking long time).
- Save the line (System is taking long time to save the line).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms