Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
Find Retro NI Deductions were incorrect for employees with multiple assignment (after application of 19009792)
-- Expected Behaviour
For Retro NI entries to be processed only once
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Deduct D rate in April 2014 on both Assignments
2. In May employee opts out of pension scheme Change D -> A retro correctly refunds D conts and deducts equivalent A Rate conts
3. June payroll processes A correctly
4. In July SCON Number added to NI element WEF 01-May-2014
This was a required and suggested WORKAROUND by Oracle Product Management as RTI FPS Process would error if SCON Number is not entered against NI Entry in the cases of NI D Refund.
5. Retro incorrectly reprocesses the Retro Changes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms