Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version in Self Service Benefits,
When attempting to enroll in benefits, the following error occurs after clicking the Next button from the Update Benefits: Update Enrollments page:
Click here for exception details.
## Detail 0 ##
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility RH US EXEMPT EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE.
2. Select the Benefits function.
3. Click the Add Another Person button on the Dependents and Beneficiaries page.
4. Enter a new contact and click the Apply button.
5. Click the Next button from the Dependents and Beneficiaries page.
6. Click the Update Benefits button from the Benefits Enrollment page.
7. Select an enrollment to include the new contact and click the Next button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms