RCVRCMUR: Cannot match an unordered receipt to a PO in foreign currency with conversion rate type 'User'
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Match Unordered Receipt form, when attempting to match an unordered receipt to a PO in foreign currency with conversion rate type 'User', the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Purchasing responsibility.
2. Navigate through Receiving > Receipts
3. Select org code
4. Click Unordered button : create a receipt for a supplier, receipt date : xx-SEP-2014
5. Save and a new receipt number is created
6. Navigate through Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders,
7. Create a PO in foreign currency and define conversion between currencies with date xx-SEP-2014 and rate type = User
8. Approve the PO
9. Navigate through Receipts > Match Unordered Receipts
10. Select org code
11. Query receipt created at step 5
12. Enter PO created at step 7
13. Enter the Line number
14. Enter the Shipment number and the error message appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms