POXDOAPP:List of Values (LOV) for Approval Path Displays Inactive Position Hierarchy
(Doc ID 1948390.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A position hierarchy has been end-dated. But when submitting a Purchase Order (PO) for approval and invoking the list of values for the Approval Path, the LOV still displays the end-dated position hierarchy.
The expected behavior is that an expired position hierarchy would not be displayed in the LOV for the Approval Path.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the Purchasing responsibility, navigate to Setup -> Personnel -> Position Hierarchy.
2. Query up the Position Hierarchy and verify that the hierarchy is end-dated, as illustrated in the following screenshot:
3. Navigate to Purchase Orders -> Purchase Orders.
4. Create a PO and choose Approve.
5. In the approval form invoke the LOV for the Approval Path.
6. As illustrated in the following screenshot the end-dated position hierarchy is still being displayed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document