R12: AP/OIE: Expense Report Invoices Needing Revalidation After Data Changes Go On Distribution Variance Hold
(Doc ID 1948403.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an expense report invoice is validated, changes are made upon that invoice that result in the invoice going on an unreleasable Distribution Variance hold.
Example of change: add any item line after validating the Invoice. The invoice distributions of the previously entered Line Items also gets changed.
If the same steps are applied upon a Standard Invoice, there is no issue and the Invoice gets validated.
The expense report invoice should not go on hold.
Steps to reproduce (example scenario)
1. Create an Expense Report Invoice- Invoice Amount - 1,000,000
2. Line 1- Item -500,000 VAT Classification Code VAT10
3. Line 2- Item- 500,000 VAT Classification Code VAT0
4. Validate the invoice,
5. Then discard line 2
6. Add line 3 Item 500,000, VAT Classification Code VAT10
7. Validate the Invoice. The Invoice Holds are placed- Dist Variance and Line Variance. User is able to remove the Line Variance hold but not the Distribution Variance hold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document