PER-DIEM AMOUNT IS 0.00 WHEN QUOTE CREATION DATE = QUOTE EFFECTIVE FROM DATE
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
Find that on a termination quote for a Loan product with Catchup/Cleanup and Streams, where the quote is not accepted yet, the Per-Diem Amount is 0.00 when Quote Creation Date = Quote Effective From date.
However, when the quote is accepted and billed, the correct amount is invoiced.
Expect to show Per-Diem amount for one day and not zero, even though the invoice might not get generated after the quote is accepted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using lease super user responsibility, create a contract for Loan product with Catchup/Cleanup and Stream values.
2. Book the contract and Bill
3. Create a termination quote where Quote Creation Date = Quote Effective From date
4. Observe the Per-Diem amount shows as 0.00 in the General tab.
5. Create another termination quote for the same contract where Effective From Date = Today’s Date Plus one Day
6. Observe the Per-Diem amount shows one day per-diem
7. Create another termination quote for the same contract where Effective From Date = Today’s Date Plus two Days
8. Observe the Per-Diem amount shows one day per-diem
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms