R12: In Purchase Order, Manual Entered Price Is Getting Overridden When Using Advanced Pricing In Purchasing
(Doc ID 1949304.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Purchase Orders (PO's), manual entered price is getting overridden when using Advanced Pricing in Purchasing
Expected behaviour is that manual entered price should not get overridden when using Advanced Pricing in Purchasing
Steps to reproduce
1. Created a new PO > Enter the item > price is getting defaulted
2. Override the price to another value , also from Help --> Diagnostic--> Examine, check the field MANUAL_PRICE_CHANGE_FLAG, its value is set to ‘Y’
3. Navigate to next line, and see the price of the first line goes back to original value
4. On the first line checking the value of the field ‘MANUAL_PRICE_CHANGE_FLAG’, this is back to ‘N’
5. Change again the price and move to next line. Original price will not be changed anymore
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document