Why is there (at times) Discrepancy between CMRO vs WIP on Work Order status?
(Doc ID 1949589.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CMRO Work Order (WO) status are not synchronized between AHL and WIP. Why does the CMRO system still generate work orders even if there are several errors from EAM during P2P at Visit level?
Work Orders (WO) can be queried on Planning Work orders, but cannot be displayed on Data clerk workbench Because WIP status is 17, not 3 and without DATE_RELEASED
Work Order status between AHL and WIP must be the same value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: CMRO Super User
- Navigation: Production Planning > Work Order
- CMRO Data Clerk > Work Orders
- Input Visit No and Click 'Go' to query
- 2 work orders are displayed with 'Released' status
- Input Visit No on Data Clerk workbench
- No work order is displayed
- Check data in AHL and WIP tables, CMRO WO status are not synchronized between AHL and WIP
- Work Orders are Released status in CMRO, but they are in Draft status in WIP
- WO are generated without any error messages, however the EAMDEBUG.log shows errors.
From EAMDEBUG.log ....
Message: EAM_PROCESS_WO_PVT : Process WO ORA-04063: package body "PJM_PROJECT_LOCATOR" has errors
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "PJM_PROJECT_LOCATOR"
ORA-06512: at "WIP_DISCRETE_JOBS_T5", line 6
SQL Query shows data in the tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document