R12: A Purchase Order (PO) That Was Matched To An Invoice And Since Discarded And Closed Will Reopen If The Invoice Is Rematched/Revalidated To Another PO
(Doc ID 1949641.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A purchase order (PO) that was matched to an invoice but was subsequently discarded and closed is reopened when the invoice which is rematched to another PO, is revalidated.
Steps to reproduce
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility, create an AP Invoice and match it to a PO (the "first PO").
2. Validate, approve and Pay Invoice.
3. Discard the line attached to the first PO.
4. Close the PO from Purchasing Responsibility.
5. Match another PO to the AP Invoice (the "second PO"). The first PO reopens.
6. Can close the first PO but when the AP Invoice is validated, the first PO reopens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document