Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When a iProcurement Requisition is created, users / requester have capability to enter the Suggested Buyer.
2. Once Requisition is approved, it automatically gets into Buyers Workload (if Suggested Buyer is specified in the Requisition)
3. If the Requisition needs to be assigned/re-assigned to a different/new buyer: Using Manage Buyer Workload process users can specify the Requisition Number, Existing Buyer (if Exists) and New Buyer and execute the concurrent program.
In Rel 12.2.3 CLM
1. The Step 1 and 2 specified in the above 11.5.10 process remains the same.
2. If the Requisition needs to be assigned/re-assigned to a different/new buyer:
From Demand Workbench, Users needs to select the Requisition, Create New Assignment / Add to existing Assignment
3. If user choose Create New Assignment, they need to enter required field: Estimated Completion Date and many other optional fields: Assignment Milestone Template, Milestone Type etc..
Once applied, it creates a new Assignment and assign the Requisition to new Buyer.
4. If the requisition needs to be Re-Assigned, it needs to be removed from the current Assignment and needs to get into a new Assignment.
5. At our client place, users expressed their voice, this process adds lot of steps and complicates the process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms