Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CLM Award Modification draft's 'Modification Signed Date' information is incorrect
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Award: HDTRA1413171PO exists (you can choose any of the existing approved award), created and approved on 04-Sep-2014
2. Create Modification for HDTRA1413171PO
3. Note: Once the New Award Modification draft is created, the Modification Signed Date field is defaulted from Base Award Approval Date 04-Sep-2014
4. Enter all required fields on the award modification, Generate Change Description
5. Perform Validations
6. Submit the award modification
7. Award Modification is submitted for approval
8. Owner can approve the Award and the award modification is auto-approved after submission. Now the Modification Signed Date is populated correct.
Ideally, when a new Award Modification is created, it should blank or keep the Modification Signed Date as null and only populate this value after .Award Modification is approved/signed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms