PAY-34070: The bank account does not uniquely map to cash management account - (SEPA) - after update.
(Doc ID 1949900.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle HRMS (Ireland) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Implementing SEPA for Ireland payroll on 3 bank accounts effective from 1st Feb 2014. The Organizational Payment Method for paypath has the BIC & IBAN but the functional users could not populate the Cash Management account detail there, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to HRMS Manager responsibility -> Payroll -> Payment Method
2. Query for ‘BNM GESS Paypath’ Organisational Payment Method Name.
In Source Bank, note that BIC & IBAN have been entered for SEPA processing
3. In ‘Other’ tab, ‘Further Information’ field has been entered for SEPA processing
4. In Cash Management Tab, ‘Bank Account’ field is now blank where it was previously entered.
5. Attempting to enter the correct Cash Management bank account for reconciliation returns the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document