Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Implementing SEPA for Ireland payroll on 3 bank accounts effective from 1st Feb 2014. The Organizational Payment Method for paypath has the BIC & IBAN but the functional users could not populate the Cash Management account detail there, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to HRMS Manager responsibility -> Payroll -> Payment Method
2. Query for ‘BNM GESS Paypath’ Organisational Payment Method Name.
In Source Bank, note that BIC & IBAN have been entered for SEPA processing
3. In ‘Other’ tab, ‘Further Information’ field has been entered for SEPA processing
4. In Cash Management Tab, ‘Bank Account’ field is now blank where it was previously entered.
5. Attempting to enter the correct Cash Management bank account for reconciliation returns the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms