Global Blanket Agreement Line Level Attachments Are Not Printing on The Standard Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 1949960.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Global Blanket Purchase Agreement (GBPA) Line level attachments are not printing on the standard purchase orders - until the standard purchase orders are revised.
1. Create the Global Agreement - use an item.
- Attachment at header and line level - to supplier based
- Approve the GBPA
2. Create the requisition - submit it for approval.
- Creates into a standard PO - Approve
- and at line level you can see the attachment references
- Choose Manage/View Document
- PO Output PDF only shows header level attachment from GBPA
3. Now, update quantity - revision occurs - approve.
- Again - Manage/View Document
- See that now the line level GBPA attachment is showing - when it was not in the first Document viewing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document