Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when cancelling a hire in core HR, the offer status is not changed and is still closed. This means that no new offer can be created for this applicant for the same vacancy.
Expect to be able to create a new offer for the same vacancy and the same applicant when the hire has been cancelled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Manager or iRecruitment Recruiter.
2. Navigation: iRecruitment Home - Vaccancies tab.
3. Press Create A Vacancy button.
4. Create vacancy and submit.
5. Navigation: iRecruitment Home - Candidates tab - Prospect Pool tab.
6. Search for candidate.
7. Select candidate.
8. Click on Apply Now icon.
9. Fill in application.
10. Press Finish button.
11. Navigation: Candidate Details page - Applications tab.
12. Select application.
13. Press Create Offer button.
14. Create offer and submit for approval.
15. Send offer to applicant.
16. Applicant accepts offer.
17. In the irc_offer_status_history table, the status is now Closed - APL_ACCEPTED.
18. Hire applicant.
18. In core HR, the person is now Employee.Ex-Applicant - In the irc_offer_status_history table, the status is now Closed - APL_HIRED.
19. Cancel hire in core HR.
20. See that the offer is still closed.
No new lines exists in irc_offer_status_history table so the offer remains in status CLOSED and STATUS_CHANGE_REASON = APL_HIRED.
This means that it is not possible to withdraw the offer and create another one for the same candidate and vacancy.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create a new offer for the applicant even if the hire has been cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms