FlexField Not Coming Out On PlannedShipment Outbound Integration if using Out XML Profile with XML Template
(Doc ID 1950549.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment stop flex field cannot be published by Integration - PlannedShipment when using Out XML Profile with XML Template.
1. Create shipment and set some flex field attributes.
2. Create new XML Template which includes the tag - /PlannedShipment/Shipment/ShipmentHeader/FlexFieldStrings.
3. Create new Out XML Profile and apply the created XML Template.
4. In integration manager, Perform an Integration Command for PlannedShipment WITH the created Out XML Profile.
5. Notice, the flex field is NOT come.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document